The X7000 is equipped with electronic range detection technology (ESST), a special safety feature that helps prevent accidental burns caused by an unsupervised light cable. When used with an ESST light cable, the X7000 detects when the range and light cable are separated and places the light source in standby mode. In standby mode, the X7000 will reduce the light output to a minimum,
- Insertion of a single-handed cable.
- RFID tag (Ensures that only Stryker Bulbs work on the X7000).
- 20% Brighter than the X6000.
- Core design
- Elliptical bulb.
- SIDNE Ready.
- Multiple security functions.
- Internal security check.
- Ethernet connection
- Internal Thermal Switch.
- Display of error and warning codes.
- The single-handed cable insert provides a simple configuration for the busy OR.
- Universal light cable adapter for use with any light cable on the market.
- Automatic shutter for brightness regulation with existing video equipment.
Stryker X7000 – 300 watt xenon light source Specifications
- Size: 5.0 “(H) x 16.8” (L) x 12.5 “(W)
- Weight: 20 pounds)
- Primary: 100 – 240VAC, 50/60 Hz, 450W
- Fuses (2): 5.0A 250V
- Type: 300 watts Xenon Cermax (elliptical)
- Life: Approximately 500 hours
- 10 to 40 ° C
- Relative Humidity from 30% to 75%
Transportation and storage
- -20 to 60 ° C
- 10% to 75% relative humidity
- 700hPa to 1060hPa