- Powerful, long-lasting 300 watt xenon lamp – This high-quality xenon lamp provides ideal illumination for endoscopy, allowing observation in deep sites or advanced techniques. In addition, it can be used continuously for 500 hours (in intermittent use, the life time of the lamp may vary slightly).
- Automatic Brightness Control – When the CLV-S40 is connected through a light guide cable to video systems such as the Visor system; Brightness can be adjusted automatically, saving your time and energy.
- Standby – The lighting can be put into standby using a switch on the front panel or a remote switch on the camera head.
- Intensity mode memory – With the intensity mode memory , when the CLV-S40 is turned off in high intensity mode, it will remain in that mode when it is turned on again. This is also true for the normal intensity mode.
- Easy-to-see front panel – You can easily adjust the brightness and power with buttons and switches on the front panel.
Olympus CLV-S30 / S40 Specifications
- Size: 295 (W) x 125 (H) x 395.4 (D) mm (maximum)
- Weight: 12 kg
- Lamp: Xenon short arc lamp (without ozone) 300W
- Life of the lamp: Approx. 500 hours in continuous use (in intermittent use, lamp life may vary slightly)
- On: Switching regulator
- Brightness adjustment: Diaphragm control of the light path
- Cooling: forced air cooling
- Emergency lamp: Halogen lamp (without mirror) 24V 150W
- Lifetime of the emergency lamp: Approx. 500 hours in continuous use (in intermittent use, lamp life may vary slightly)
- Indicator of the emergency lamp: Indicates that the emergency lamp is working and flashes when the emergency lamp is broken
- Memory indicator in intensity mode: Indicates that the intensity mode memory is selected
- Standby indicator: Indicates that the standby mode is selected
- Retention setting: The selected settings are maintained when the light source is off