Olympus CLV 160 Light Source System
- Powerful 300W xenon lamp for Olympus color CCD videoscope system.
- The new and improved condenser design helps achieve almost 1.3 times the light intensity of the CLV-U40.
- The ability of illumination to cover even more distant points ensures sufficient brightness when the tip of the telescope is retracted, observing the lower esophagus and more. Improving light adjustment levels helps maintain adequate brightness even when viewed at an extremely close range or viewing the gastric angle directly from the front.
- 35% reduction in total size compared to its predecessor, with a reduced width of 80 mm, saving space in your endoscopy suite.
- Simple membrane switches and clear indicators on the front panel for improved operability.
- Compatible with Olympus color CCD conventional videoscopes and fiberscopes.
- Width: 370
- Height: 135
- Depth: 420 mm
- Weight: 15 kg
- Voltage: NTSC 100-120V AC / PAL 220-240V AC
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Input current: NTSC 5A, PAL 3A